Saturday, April 28, 2012

Review: Chelsea Chelsea Bling Bling

I'm finally getting around to trying some of my new franken polishes by Pretty and Polished. Annoying finals keeping me from painting my nails :( Today I tried Chelsea Chelsea Bling Bling by Pretty & Polished.




It looked beautiful in the bottle and I was dying to try it. It applied quite easily but is a sheer pink jelly so you may want to put a white or pink coat on underneath.


As you see here, after three coats of polish, it's still pretty sheer. However, it is such a fun polish.


There is practically every color glitter in Chelsea Chelsea Bling Bling. I was also pleasantly surprised by the gold shimmer in the polish which is not noticeable in the bottle. Sorry for the preclean-up pictures.


Chelsea Chelsea Bling Bling and other polishes by Pretty & Polished can be purchased on her Etsy store at http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrettyandPolished. Be sure to sign up for notifications because her nail polishes sell out quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment