Wednesday, April 4, 2012

New Haul!

I got yet another haul of nail polish today and I just had to share!


From left to right: OPI I Lilly Love You, NYC Tribeca Silver, NYC Black Lace Creme. Orly Meet Me Under the Mistletoe, and Orly Hottie


Of course I had to try them out. Since I had just done my fingers this morning, I decided to use my toes. Please forgive my horrible dancer feet. I tried out Orly Hottie first. This is a really opaque creme. I probably could have only done one coat and had full coverage, but I did 2 anyway. This is a phenomenal neon pink! I was also curious about the NYC Tribeca Silver so I gave that a try too. It is an extremely fine micro glitter polish, however, there is so much glitter I was able to achieve full coverage in 2 coats. This is a true metallic silver, and it's lovely!


Then of course there is OPI I Lilly Love You, potentially the nail polish I was most excited to receive. It's a pink gel polish with holographic micro glitter, mini square glitter, and flakies. It's beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment