Sunday, May 20, 2012

Lacquistry Silver Holo Shredded

If you know anything about Lacquistry, you know it is notoriously hard to get a hold of. For a while she was only doing custom polishes. Currently, she is finished with taking custom orders and is working on a new line to sell to the general public. Somehow I was lucky enough to come across a bottle of Lacquistry Silver Holo Shredded polish on eBay with no bids and was able to snag it. 


Look at all that holographic goodness!!


I applied one coat of Silver Holo Shredded over black for maximum effect.


Silver Holo Shredded is just PACKED with holographic foil that has been shredded into all different size pieces in a clear base.


Close up! You can really see the holographic sparkle in the blurred bottle. 


In sunlight!


Another lose up. This just reminds me of a broken mirror. Definitely tons of shine!


After I decided I loved it on my finger, I decided to go crazy on my toes. I applied 4 coats of Silver Holo Shredded over a silver base for maximum holo/shine effect. Boy was that awesome! My toes were almost blinding in the sun! 

If you ever get a chance to get your hands on Silver Holo Shredded or any other Lacquistry polish, do it! You won't be disappointed. I definitely wasn't. You're going to want to invest in a good, thick topcoat thought to help tame all the glitter though. I suggest Seche Vite or Out the Door. You can keep up on the latest Lacquistry developments here on her Facebook page.  Happy painting!

1 comment:

  1. Totally cute pedi! I love glitter on my toes. It stays much longer than on my fingers. What a great find!

    ReplyDelete