Monday, June 25, 2012

Ozotic 513

I know it's been a while since my last post. Sorry. I have been super busy training for my new job as a pharmacy tech. There is SO much to learn! Today however, I managed to find time to post about Ozotic 513 before heading for more training.

Ozotic 513 is part of the Oziotic line being discontinued. From what I heard, I believe there are only 30 bottles left! The only place you can still find it for sale is at Llarowe. I'll wait here while you go grab one of the last bottles. 


Ozotic 513 is a purple linear holographic polish from Australia. Look at all that holographic goodness! These first two pictures were taken indoors in normal light and it's still so sparkly!


If you've tried holographic polish before, then you know that it's an absolute no-no to apply a topcoat. Well, I totally wasn't paying attention and put on a coat of Seche Vite out of habit. To my great surprise, there was no effect on the holographic sparkle! This is the first holographic polish I have ever been able to wear a topcoat with!


Thanks to actually being able to wear a topcoat, this polished stayed on perfectly for 4 days and I was able to photograph is in the sun. Of course Ozotic 513 is just as stunning in the sun as it is in shade or artificial light. 


I have never tried such a stunning holographic polish! Not to mention, I've never had one that stayed perfect for 4 days and allowed the use of a topcoat! Now, aren't you glad I told you to grab one of the last bottles first? 

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is one stunning polish! I'm amazed the top coat didn't diminish the holo effect - you must have immediately done a happy dance lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, the fire in this is amazing! I can't believe Ozotic is discontinuing this line--it's seriously incredible.

    ReplyDelete